Przejdz na portal allekicz.pl

Teraz jest 21 wrz 2019, 04:35

Strefa czasowa: UTC + 1 [ DST ]

Utwórz nowy temat Odpowiedz w temacie  [ Posty: 1 ] 
Autor Wiadomość
PostNapisane: 10 wrz 2019, 08:23 

A few years ago, saucony womens shoes I started running with my fiancé as an easy couples' exercise. I hated it. Even at my sloth-like pace, I couldn't go a half a mile without stopping and I would complain every few minutes that my feet or my sides hurt.

Even now, it's almost like once my body realizes I've run a mile or two, it just shuts down. Part of it is my mentality — I dread running, counting down the minutes until I'm done and telling myself that the faster I run, the less time I actually spend running.But saucony mens shoes while I still can't run as long or as fast as he can, these Saucony Ride ISO sneakers have definitely helped.

The Ride ISOs have been a popular saucony shoes on sale Saucony sneaker style for a few years and are a good pick for runners who have a basic or neutral pronation like me, or exhibit underpronation in which the feet roll outward a bit. They're also pretty lightweight despite a good amount of cushioning and support in the heel, so it doesn't feel like you're running with weights around your ankles.

One of my favorite things about the Ride ISOs, aside from all the technical benefits, is the White Noise colorway that launched earlier this year. Inspired by white noise that masks annoying background sounds like clinking glasses from the bar below your apartment, the mostly-white shoe has a bespeckled mesh upper and pastel soles aimed to help the runner block out mental distractions. saucony outlet For runners with different degrees of pronation, the colorway is also available in several other styles — the Freedom ISO2, Kinvara 9, Kineta Relay, and Liteform Feel.

Offline Zobacz profil  

Utwórz nowy temat Odpowiedz w temacie  [ Posty: 1 ] 

Strefa czasowa: UTC + 1 [ DST ]