Przejdz na portal allekicz.pl

Teraz jest 03 gru 2020, 04:01

Strefa czasowa: UTC + 1 [ DST ]

Utwórz nowy temat Odpowiedz w temacie  [ Posty: 1 ] 
Autor Wiadomość
PostNapisane: 07 wrz 2020, 08:39 

Agree, I can not believe MES passed the"approved plug evaluation" considering how much of an edge it is. It is essentially a requirement for RS gold insanity altar prayer. I abused the shit out of it myself since it is allowed, just surprised it made the cut of things. I throw out one that is quite related: that the Jad plugin has been overrated. It didn't give some information that Jad's animation/sound doesn't already tell you to you. Since it makes them far more easy to see NPC emphasize on the healers is a bigger advantage over vanilla customer. Without it the process just moves back to using Mousekeys to do the identical thing with fixed movement on a right click menu. MES is a better solution for everybody (no external mouse motion program needed, no surplus wrist movement from poor UI design etc..)Try teaching a LEAGUE OF LEGENDS PLAYER. Those folks just get baffled. Had my friend spend 15 minutes clicking and dragging lobsters to bank them, getting confused when it had been click/drag to drop and not use an item, not knowing the complexities of the combat system then calling it boring after I let him leech entirely because of how clueless he is. It makes you step back for a minute and realize how much of RuneScape that is second nature to some veteran participant is really difficult for most people to wrap their minds around.

Since most of us grew up on RuneScape, we are self-learned and never needed a tutorial. Tutorial Island, I will defend to my death and adore, which makes you the way to rotate skills or kill a rat in revo manner but doesn't even mention the action bar. It is no wonder some folks presume perhaps sipping a prayer potion and waiting for the enemy to die and clicking is the combat system's entire complexity. Yeah, Jagex's tutorials are cluttered. The HUD is a clusterfuck that is not possible to navigate, made worse by very different icons on cellular versus desktop anyone who learned RuneScape through mobile will be confused af.

But I also blame modern gamers. Most people simply don't have the patience for MMOs and anything with a slight learning curve is too much for them to deal with. I really don't wish to call my friend a brain that is small and laugh about it but that's the entire mentality. They want to jump in the endgame and get infuriated by the huge quantities of content secured behind quests and skill levels. RuneScape wasn't built in a day and every movement Jagex takes to create RuneScape engaging and fun adds more layers into RuneScape that people won't ever bother to understand.

A good example of this is my own knowledge of RuneScape. I know exactly where the choppable trees, freshwater fishing place, Stiles (the bass banknote exchanger), and Brimhaven gate are at Musa Point. That knowledge is burned into my head. Nobody taught me that. However, if I had to smith a masterwork platebody, by way of example, I'd have to look for every single necessary component and step on the wiki because I am just clueless. Trying to behave without any of the knowledge of RuneScape we already build upon from our childhood experiences (in most cases) needs to be nauseating for somebody pitched into buy OSRS gold free of idea of the mechanics or locational awareness.

Offline Zobacz profil  

Utwórz nowy temat Odpowiedz w temacie  [ Posty: 1 ] 

Strefa czasowa: UTC + 1 [ DST ]