Przejdz na portal allekicz.pl

Teraz jest 05 mar 2021, 20:48

Strefa czasowa: UTC + 1 [ DST ]

Utwórz nowy temat Odpowiedz w temacie  [ Posty: 1 ] 
Autor Wiadomość
PostNapisane: 26 lis 2020, 07:46 

I'm just going to purchase it for the next gen. since you understand the game for MT NBA 2K21 this gen consoles is going to be cheeks.not like that bro, majority of the neighborhood and fan-base are buying the present gen mamba forever variation since it includes the next gen standard edition for free.But hows it doing him filthy plenty of folks wi possess his cover because of what I just said.the game will be the specific same as 2k20. So save up and wait patiently until you get a PS5

There definitely need to be a major patch with this issue. If we are playing in the park there should be no offensive violation(s) for camping in the paint when the opposing team could eliminate it on defense. Also, if anyone has plans on playing at the playground in NBA2K21, please do not waste your own time. It is frustrating as hell playing with randoms when you need to decode who plays well and who's crap in the match.

NBA2K21 is right back to the bullshit of Playmaking Shot Creators and Offensive risks capable to hit whites on their shots. I rather keep playing NBA2K20 until the new game comes out in two months real talkOn God bro, I have dropped about 5 games straight dealing with this difficulty at the playground. I almost broke my controller playing randoms that have no IQ whatsoever on when to take fantastic shots. It's like I'm playing 2K20 all over again but considerably worse.

You mean on protection? It's similar to that in 2k20 too though so playing with park in Cheap NBA 2K21 MT 20 you'll still have people sit at the paint for 20 seconds on defense. So in the event that you can not escape from it you might too grind vc on the match which will carry on to the next gen pocket imo because anything earned or achieved from 20 remains in 20. I am able to post and say I need have a wonderful day Keyboard gangsta.

Offline Zobacz profil  

Utwórz nowy temat Odpowiedz w temacie  [ Posty: 1 ] 

Strefa czasowa: UTC + 1 [ DST ]