Przejdz na portal allekicz.pl

Teraz jest 31 maja 2020, 19:40

Strefa czasowa: UTC + 1 [ DST ]

Utwórz nowy temat Odpowiedz w temacie  [ Posty: 1 ] 
Autor Wiadomość
PostNapisane: 25 gru 2019, 10:36 

During the launching ceremony, Blizzard described its intention to lean in the horror of the Diablo franchise, and even in our brief presentation, there was proof that this is how it is buy Diablo 4 Gold. The cinematic trailer is surely filled with disturbing sights, and the cutscene of your escape in the cave helps telegraph Diablo 4's inherent dread very early. A assignment I took on to your local village chief had a substantial horror bent also. It centered on the woman's child, a fitful youth who's been having prophetic visions of a lantern and insists he needs to locate and retrieve it. The venture through the early cave culminates in finding the lantern, but returning it did not make the child, but worse--now he wished to take it and wander into a cave.

When I went into the cave in his stead, I discovered why he had been attracted there: the previous elder had been utilizing the lantern and its dark magic capability to sacrifice young people to a witch, making sure the village's riches. But destroying the witch was not sufficient to save the boy. Back in the village, I arrived just in time to see him choke on blood while his mother watched in horror.It was a tragic and dreadful moment, and it appears that's what Blizzard plans in Diablo 4's aesthetic and thematic focus. Paired with its shared-world approach, it appears we could expect Diablo 4 to offer you a spin on the franchise from its predecessor.

Blizzard kicked off BlizzCon 2019 with a big reveal: Diablo IV. The next installment in the dungeon crawler show is in development for Xbox One PS4, and PC, and it looks to adopt the darker origins of the franchise. Game director Luis Barriga took the point after the trailer to shed light on the title. Barriga summed up darkness, planet Diablo IV in 3 words, and legacy.

"The first thing you'll notice is we are moving straight back to the franchise's darker roots," Barriga explained. "It'll mean blood and gore. It is going to mean occult symbols and rituals. More importantly, it is going to mean victories are neither clean nor ensured ." Diablo's world will be fleshed out in IV. "We have just seen glimpses into Sanctuary in preceding Diablo games, but these glimpses have enthralled us and captured our imaginations," Barriga explained. We need every character, every monster, each faction to have a sense of place"

Sanctuary is much more than a background in Diablo IV. "The world can also be how you're encounter most of our game. It is there you will locate enemy camps and cities that are friendly alike. It is also where you'll find players to interact together , whether it's to trade with them, group together , or--should you decide to do so--even murder each other in PvP zones." Barriga then shared with the first gameplay trailer for Diablo IV. The game appears art style that is realistic and reminiscent of Diablo II, with an isometric view compared to Diablo III. Three courses have been confirmed so far: Sorceress (depends on fire, ice, and lightning magic in long-range combat); Barbarian (depends upon clubs, knives, and axes in close-range combat); and Druid (depends upon radar, wind, and transformation magic in mid-range battle ).

More Diablo products in https://www.voidk.com

Offline Zobacz profil  

Utwórz nowy temat Odpowiedz w temacie  [ Posty: 1 ] 

Strefa czasowa: UTC + 1 [ DST ]